Technology Transfer as next steps in your career development
Most universities, academic institutions and not-for-profit research organizations now have technology transfer offices that bridge the divide between academia and industry
Policies to aid the adoption of personalized medicine
Recent policy developments in the European Union and elsewhere aim to tackle some of the key issues responsible for the limited adoption of personalized medicine approaches so far.
Open innovation networks between academia and industry: an imperative for breakthrough therapies
Despite the opportunities afforded by working together, companies and universities lack a systematic approach for capturing the full potential of such relationships. Detailed here are a few suggested strategies to help these collaborations succeed.
10 Rules to start a company
- What Drives Science Does Not Drive Business
- There is No Single Path to Commercialization
- You Must Know Your Rights and Those of Colleagues
- Consider the Implication of Going From Public to Private
- Decide How Much of Yourself You Want to Give
- Separate the R and the D and be Realistic
- The Market May Not Exist at the Outset
- Consider the “Want” Versus the “Need”
- Make it Comprehensible
- Customers are the Ultimate Peer Review
CRG Guide for Entrepreneurs
The TBDO provides a comprehensive guide to all the necessary training required to guide our entrepreneurs in their ventures.
Built-to-buy start-ups beging to bloom
A new model of company creation pioneered by Lilly, Celgene, Sanofi, Roche and others is set to deliver both clinical candidates and platform technologies.
Starting up right
Entrepereneurial medtech companies can make steady headway if company leader pay early attention to key considerations.
Scale-up: the experience game
Successful startups are led by experienced entrepreneurs.
A synthetic guide to different fund providers, both equity and debt, for financing SMEs and entrepreneurs.